Let the countdown begin…t-minus 16 days until I’m home, and t-minus 19 days until Christmas. This year, I’m more excited for the holiday season than I’ve ever been for a few reasons:
1) I’m SO excited to see my family and friends, and drink an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts.
2) I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to all of the Christmas markets in Europe (see details below).
3) My birthday is the day after Christmas and I’ll be turning 21 this year (sorry in advance Mom!).
What are you all excited for this holiday season? Whatever it may be, I’ve got the cutest, and easiest outfit for all of your holiday parties and get-togethers! This OTS top paired with flare jeans and heeled booties is comfortable, but still chic and stylish…and my top is only $22!! I wore this outfit to one of the Christmas markets here in Milan and it was perfect and fit for the occasion.
Since these photos were taken at a local Christmas market, I thought I’d share my favorite Christmas markets that I’ve visited in Europe so far:
- Berlin, Germany – If I had to pick one place to travel for Christmas markets, I would pick Berlin. I seemed to stumble upon a new market every five minutes!! My favorite was the Market at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
- Zurich, Switzerland – I visited Zurich two times this semester, and loved the Christmas markets here. My favorite was the Market at the Zurich Opera House. I ate locally-made raclette with potatoes and it was OUTSTANDING!
- Milan, Italy – Okay don’t judge me, but I have been going to a new Christmas market in Milan every day! There are SO many all over the city. I am in Christmas Market heaven haha! Here’s a link to the ones I’ve gone to and will be going to: Milan Christmas Markets.
Next week, I’m also going to the Christmas markets in:
- Munich, Germany
- Vienna, Austria
- Salzburg, Austria
I’ve got a few more fun holiday outfit posts coming up, so stay tuned and follow my adventures on Instagram @anewerkatintown. (: